TS//SCI with Polygraph
Berico Technologies is seeking enthusiastic technologists to help us build a High-Performance Computing architecture for our government customer. Join us as we apply cutting-edge technologies in a range of disciplines spanning distributed processing, virtualization and provisioning, natural language processing, large data storage, and Service-Oriented Architecture.
We are looking for mid to senior level candidates with experience in any of these fields, especially those with backgrounds in Enterprise Java (J2EE or Spring). If you feel like you can contribute in one of these areas, or have another skill that would be unique to our project, we would love to hear from you! This could not only be your opportunity to play with those exciting technologies you've been dying to learn, but also a unique chance to join one of the ten best companies in the Washington, DC area (according to the Washington Business Journal).
We may be looking for you...
- If you believe in Unit Testing and Domain Driven Design, please apply.
- If you think SOA is more than just Web Services, please apply.
- If you love virtualization and understand why it's important, please apply.
- If IOC and AOP are close friends of yours, please apply.
- If you are thinking about what language you want to learn next, please apply (especially if it's something like: Clojure, Scala, Haskell, Lisp, Erlang, F#, Python, Ruby, Lua, Boo, R, or Go).
- If you find the impedance mismatch of OOP and RDBMS annoying, please apply.
- If you have ever manually invoked garbage collection in .NET (without a reason you're prepared to vigorously defend), please don’t apply.
- If you find yourself playing with Raven DB one day, and then Vaadin, or Thrift or protobuf or Sammy.js or node.js another day, please apply.
- Most importantly, if you KNOW that Han shot first, please apply!
Major Bonuses, but not necessary:
- Mastery of one enterprise language (Java, .NET, C++, Python, Ruby)
- Your hands should be dirty with at least one of the following:
- Enterprise Architecture
- SOA / EDA
- Rules Engines
- Complex Event Processing
- Messaging (Remoting)
- Web Services
- Batch Processing
- Domain Specific Languages
- Web Development
- Unit Testing and Mocking Frameworks
- Distributed Databases
- Distributed Processing
- Design Patterns
- Concurrency (Actors, Message Passing)
- Analytic disciplines
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- 2D/3D Visualization
- Graphing and Charting Frameworks
- Strong Mathematical Background (especially in Statistics)
- Significant Experience with Open Source .NET or Java frameworks
- Practical Experience with Hadoop, Cassandra, RavenDB, CouchDB, MongoDB, Neo4j, or Redis
- Practical Experience with OSGi and the Spring ecosystem
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Have a software-engineering uncle named “Robert”
- Active Open Source framework contributor, or have your own blog!
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Berico Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer