Join an exceptionally talented team of Software Engineers with broad technical interests in the area of appliance systems software development. Tap into your creativity and development skills to design and develop next-generation network and application performance monitoring appliances.
We are seeking a senior level Software Engineer to work in the area of appliance self monitoring with special emphasis on storage array management and resiliency.
Explore our company where the work is challenging, rewarding, and our entrepreneurial environment encourages innovation, teamwork, and creativity.
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
Requirements for this position may vary based on division and/or projects involved. Educational qualifications are based on the position level at the time of recruitment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics or equivalent experience
- Programming experience
- 5+ years of C/C++ coding experience
- Expertise in Perl, Shell scripting and python experience
- Experience with performance measurement and analysis, C/C++ code optimization, and real-time programming
- Familiarity with FreeBSD or other Unix-like environments, with an emphasis on troubleshooting complex, system-level problems
- Ability to work independently, starting from high-level goals and researching the details as required
- A desire to shape the definition of next-generation product features
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our products, our company, and the state of the art.
OPNET Technologies - 17 months ago