As a Web Solutions Developer, you will be engaged in developing, refining, and enhancing features in our suite of network auditing solutions –Sentinel and NetMapper.
In the Network Management Solutions Group, you will work with the most accomplished engineers in the field of network configuration management and security. The world’s leading networking companies, network management organizations, and network consultants, rely on our products unique analysis and automation capabilities to identify problems and track changes in networks; generate network diagrams; and, more importantly, proactively prevent problems from being introduced into networks. Join us as we continue to define the state of the art and help develop technologies of the future.
Explore our company where the work is challenging, rewarding, and our entrepreneurial environment encourages innovation, teamwork, and creativity.
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
Requirements for this position may vary based on division and/or projects involved. Educational qualifications are based on the position level at the time of recruitment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with Database development, JPA , JPQL , and SQL are strongly preferred
- Proficiency with C/C++ programming and debugging in a UNIX and/or Windows environment is strongly preferred
- Experience with Python or any other scripting languages is strongly preferred
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our products, our company, and the state of the art.
OPNET Technologies - 18 months ago