As a Software Engineer, you will be engaged in developing, refining, and enhancing core features in OPNETs suite of application performance management solutions, focused on AppInternals Xpert .
Here is what you should bring to the table:
Requirements for this position may vary based on division and/or projects involved. Educational qualifications are based on the position level at the time of recruitment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with commercial product development and solid software engineering principles
- Expert knowledge of Java
- Experience writing highly scalable, 7×24, multi-threaded system-level software
- Experience with JDBC .
- Experience with either Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience with Postgres a plus.
- Windows experience required
- Unix experience a plus
- Strong debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our products, our company, and the state of the art.
OPNET Technologies - 9 months ago