***Submit resume to email@example.com
CollabNet is building the next generation development platform as a service for the workgroup to the enterprise. We want to combine disparate development services from SCM (git, svn), Agile Management tools (Trac, ScrumWorks Pro, TeamForge), code inspection, build, test, and deploy to provide an integrated, aggregated, and developer-centric user experience to make development organizations more agile. You will be working with a great team, vision, and next generation technologies.
- 2+ yrs experience with N-tier Web-based enterprise software.
- Strong background with Free/Open Source software and methodologies.
- Linux/Unix administration.
- Demonstrated scripting ability (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Web-based Application development using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise with SQL and database servers (MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Able to articulate test and use cases from customer functional requirements.
- Experience with installation and customization of Web-based enterprise products.
- Experience in data migration and software upgrades.
- Demonstrated ability to identify possible source of defects and issues.
- Strong multitasking ability.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle several activities at the same time and communicate status to others effectively.
- Tomcat, JBoss, and CVS/Subversion experience preferred.
- The main responsibility is to customize the Enterprise application as per the customer requirement and work on related product offerings.
- Should also be capable of working with peers who work remotely and effectively co-ordinate the activities.
CollabNet, Inc. - 8 months ago