Job ID: 301
Job Category: Professional Services
This resource will be developing web-based applications for internal and external services, working with a team, reporting to the Director of Development. This is a full-time, salaried position, with a comprehensive benefits package.
Position responsibilities include …
- development of web applications and other information systems applications including systems integration and database interaction;
- understanding of unified development methods
- creating and maintaining documentation of all software applications;
- interactively support quality assurance testing of all applications;
- positive migration from initial mentoring and guidance of senior resources toward self-guided and self-directed contribution to development team and corporate goals;
- continuing growth of object oriented knowledge-base about information technology as it applies to business development; and
- continuing development of teamwork and interpersonal skills, effectively promoting corporate goals and culture without sacrificing personal career enhancement;
Applicant requirements include …
- 4 year college degree in computer science OR application development
- proven web application with database interaction a plus
- must have PHP 5 exp.
- strong object oriented analysis skills for process improvement and problem solving
- demonstrated teamwork skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- information systems or information technology knowledge a plus
Active Network, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job