***Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CollabNet is building the next generation development platform as a service for the workgroup to the enterprise. We want to combine disparate development services from SCM (git, svn), Agile Management tools (Trac, ScrumWorks Pro, TeamForge), code inspection, build, test, and deploy to provide an integrated, aggregated, and developer-centric user experience to make development organizations more agile. You will be working with a great team, vision, and next generation technologies.
- Expert in Python and Java programming
- Experience in Windows Good object oriented programming skills
- General understanding of agile project management principle. (SCRUM)
- Knowledge in Windows internals
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in creating Windows Installer using .NET is a plus
- Should have a Bachelors degree in Computer science / Engineering or MCA. Masters degree in Computer science/Engineering preferred.
- Should be a self starter and independent
- Good communication skills including verbal and written skills (specifications, design, etc.)
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Be able to articulate implementation at all levels
- Must be able to evaluate alternative solutions
- Applicants with wide variety of technical experience are good candidates for this position
- Salary would be at par with industry standards and would not be a constraint for right candidate
CollabNet, Inc. - 10 months ago