Synacor is looking for somebody who's passionate about all aspects of development! Someone who likes to learn new technologies and keep up to date with what’s new and what’s current.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, development, documentation, and maintenance of cutting edge cloud-based applications
• Providing technical consultation and expertise to Product Managers and other Synacor staff members.
• Participating in technical planning and architectural exercises
• Conducting peer reviews in an agile environment
• Acting as a resource for colleagues; may direct the work of other staff members
• Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Minimum 5 years experience in software development; proven experience developing large-scale database-driven applications a plus
• Extensive professional experience programming Java in a LAMP environment
• Experience with Spring programming is highly desirable
• Knowledge of XML, SOAP and REST highly desirable
• Familiarity with revision control software
• Excellent communication skills, and ability to collaborate
What we’ll bring to the table:
• 100% Company paid benefits (health, dental, vision) for all employees and eligible dependents
• Competitive compensation package, including stock option grants (for eligible positions)
• Award winning company culture
• Casual dress and flexible environment
• Monthly company connections (get to know your co-workers)
• The opportunity to make a difference!
Synacor is not your typical 9 to 5 workplace. Our award winning culture doesn’t stop at flexible work hours and 25 cent vending machines. Jeans and t-shirts are typical office attire, even for the executives. Teamwork is an everyday occurrence, and is made easy with our new open workspaces. Our leadership team understands that the best results come from collaboration, so we hire the best and brightest and then let them do what they do best: create cutting-edge products and provide exemplary customer service. Synacor offers stock option participation and a healthy bonus potential. Working with some of the largest cable, telecom and satellite providers, Synacor’s products and online services reach over 25 million high-speed Internet subscribers worldwide. We are looking for great people to join our team and be given the freedom to do the work they were hired to do.
Synacor - 12 months ago
Synacor is not your typical 9 to 5 workplace. Our award winning culture doesn’t stop at flexible work hours and 25 cent vending...