We are looking for a strong software engineer to join our growing team in Orlando. The team is made up of a number of the gaming veterans that were responsible for hit sport franchises like Madden NFL Football and Tiger Woods PGA Tour. In this role, you'll be responsible for owning the development and architecture of one of our new upcoming titles.
Are you ready to put your ideas into games that will be played instantly by millions? Come join us!
- Build great, multi-platform social games
- Support & train junior engineers
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- The best candidates will have solid experience developing mobile applications utilizing for either iPhone or Android devices. Facebook platform and scaling experience is a huge plus.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years software development experience
- Passion for software development and OO Design
- Proficient in a Java or C based language with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assist other team members in problem solving.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Understanding of server-side development and back-end systems, including experience with some combination Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
- Familiarity with games middleware, OpenGL ES, or SDK development.
- Experience with localized and cross-platform product development.
- Released a product on the iOS App Store or Android Marketplace.
- Actively engages in programming communities (open source, etc)
- Passion for gaming in general, not just within the social space
Zynga - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -