Software Engineer-Automated Trading-New York- $350K+
Specialist Automated Trading firm would like to appoint an experienced software engineer to join its execution team.
• Working with quantitative analysts in bringing to the platform and market new automated execution algorithms, tools and product.
• Financial engineering and enhancement of bespoke and existing algorithms and trading strategies.
• Production level C++ implementation of high to medium frequency execution and market making algorithms.
• General C++ development projects of the firm’s high performance trading platform and trading tools.
• B.S in computer science from a leading University. Most likely, an advanced degree (M.S / PhD) in computer science.
• Expertise in C++ programming.
• Between 1-6 years experience.
• Strong quant skills, aptitude and the ability to work closely with PhD quantitative analysts and quantitative traders.
As a highly successful and growing firm, we can offer you a strong growth and comp trajectory. The firm is about to embark on a number of strategic initiatives encompassing different asset classes, geographies and trading horizons that will open up many new opportunities.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to email@example.com quoting the reference THCH. Alternatively, please call our offices at 646-502-8555 and ask to speak with Thomas for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you.
- 2 years ago - save job