# of openings:
Symphony Teleca is a world-leading supplier of software solutions and engineering services to the automotive and mobile industry. Our unmatched domain expertise and experience, combined with a global footprint enable our customers to realize their products, services and visions. Symphony Teleca has approximately 6,000 employees in 12 countries.
Symphony Teleca is looking for Front End Developer. Candidate will be working on the assignments specified by Client project team in a good and workman-like fashion consistently during the service term, utilizing the most efficient and state-of-the-art technology and information known to Developer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gathering functional requirements and developing technical specifications.
- Solving challenging problems in social and collaborative software with exceptional peers.
- Working independently with minimum supervision.
- Delivering high quality code using industry best practices.
- Resolving code bugs, performing unit tests, working on code reviews and application documentation.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
3+ years of experience in Extjs
Hands-on working experience in JSF, Java and REST Web services
Understand Design patterns in web/front-end frameworks
Good grasp on tiered software development.
Teleca AB - 2 years ago