Servio is venture-backed startup in San Francisco's South Beach district. We design, deploy, and manage our own crowdsourcing platform. Our engineering team is small, but we support over 200,000 active workers in the crowd, handcrafting web content at massive scale.
This is a great time to join us! We've been tripling our revenue every three months as we deploy our industrial-scale content merchandising services for our customers.
We're seeking a software engineer-operations (SEOps) to join our close-knit team. The SEOps will contribute code to our core systems and use this development experience to support our core production operations. The SEOps will participate in our 24/7 on-call rotation and provide assistance to our Business Operations team.
- Extensive open source-based development experience;
- Recent and extensive experience managing clusters of virtualized production servers;
- Recent and extensive experience developing web applications in a modern web application framework; and
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Bonus points for experience working within the specifics of our stack: ubuntu, sinatra, rails 3.2, unicorn, rackspace cloud, rvm, and git;
- Additional bonus points for experience with a crowdsourcing company; and
- Further additional bonus points for experience with any workflow engine.
Servio offers a complete maintenance service for all the mechanical, electrical and air-conditioning systems within your building.