As a Software Engineer at Riverbed, you will be engaged in designing, developing, and enhancing Riverbed’s application and network performance management solutions. Join an exceptionally talented team of software engineers at Riverbed with broad technical interests including optimization algorithms, data visualization, user interfaces, systems architecture, and real-time network and application performance monitoring.
Tap into your creativity and development skills to design and develop next-generation software products.
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Java development
- Experience writing and debugging C/C++ applications
- Experience developing web application user interfaces using Google Web Toolkit ( GWT )
- Experience with server-side technologies such as servlets, EJB , Spring, JPA , Hibernate
- Attention to detail, good communication and organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work on multiple concurrent projects effectively with a team
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our products, our company, and the state of the art and are expected to independently develop robust and extensible solutions within the existing development framework.
OPNET Technologies - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard