Ripping the wings off of a commercial airliner. Running a Formula 1 car to its design limits. Shaking a full-sized house like it’s in an earthquake. These are the things we help our customers do. At MTS we design the test systems that help the best and brightest come up with the next big thing. You’ve never heard of us, but you’ve heard of our customers. They’re the ones who are building the wind turbines that will generate tomorrow’s green energy, the tires that will survive grueling laps on a test track, and the jet engines that will keep running even under the most punishing conditions. They come to MTS because we offer the best test equipment in the industry, and they demand leading-edge software to run it.
Often times, these tests run for days, weeks, or even months. That is where the Mobile Product Development Team comes in. We make it possible to view exactly what is happening with a test system wherever you are, from whatever device you are using.
Join the Mobile Technology Team as a Software Engineer and be a part of an innovative, high-visibility team working on expanding this new product. We are a startup team within a stable yet fast-growth company so you get the best of both worlds. We want someone with a genuine coder’s enthusiasm for technology who know how to make things happen. We push updates to our worldwide user base every week, but also take the time to do it right. We are constantly looking to innovate, improve, and grow. If you work with us, you will be able to make an immediate impact.
In this role you will:
- Develop cutting-edge web and mobile technology solutions
- Design, rapidly prototype, and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable features
- Build dynamic user interfaces using the latest in web and mobile technologies
- Expand the product to new areas
- Be a major contributor of a small agile team with plenty of opportunity to have a huge impact
- Bring lots of creativity and innovation to a new fast-paced business area within MTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 - 7 years of software engineering experience (will con sider ju nior to more senior)
- Our product spans multiple technology areas. We are looking for candidates who are strong in at least one of these areas:
- Mobile Development: iOS or Android
- Desktop Development: C#
- Experience with mobile application development (iOS or Android) desired
- Experience with new product development or start-ups a plus
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...