Develop libraries/SDKs on Linux and Windows platforms across multiple languages for Impinj’s RFID products.
- Define architecture and design code generation tools for product libraries.
- Code and test development in C, C++, C#, Java and Python.
- Generate customer-facing documentation, code examples and support collateral.
- Build, package, and distribute libraries within continuous integration environment.
- Contribute to software test development, including unit and/or functional test cases.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum iterative design and development process.
- BS or MS in computer engineering or computer science with
- 8+ years experience.
Proficiency in multiple languages and a scripting language, preferably Python.
Experience with both Windows and Linux platforms.
Experience working directly with end-customers to define APIs and/or SDK features.
Commitment to structured coding and code documentation.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Understanding of RF concepts and/or experience developing software for wireless communication products.
Experience with Android or Windows8.
Apply To This Job
Impinj - 9 months ago