In collaboration with the Software Development team, this position will play a key role in the testing of our web-based coupon marketing and technology software and internal support applications. We are seeking a QA engineer who has previous experience working with web application technologies and in a dynamic start-up environment.
· Develop and maintain test plans, manual and automated test scripts for user interface, functional and regression testing.
· Develop, execute and analyze manual and automated tests.
· Report, track and determine priority for reported bugs.
· Work with Product support team to replicate and identify customer issues.
· Skilled in debugging web applications.
· Working knowledge of IIS and ASP.NET.
· Proven database skills with SQL knowledge (working knowledge of DML, query analyzer or optimization tool).
· Solid understanding of web technologies: web applications, web and application servers.
· Experience with test automation tools (Selenium, QTP, SilkTest)
· Experience using test frameworks such as TestNG or Junit is a plus.
· Familiarity with software debugging tools, bug tracking systems (Fiddler, Wireshark, Http Proxy, Charles, Jira, Bugzilla or others).
· 5+ years hands-on experience in software quality assurance role.
· BSEE or CS is required or equivalent experience.
International Programming & Systems Inc. - 18 months ago