This quality engineering role will certify the roll-out of internal applications to client's 500 call center agents world-wide in support of clients's 110 million users. As a Software QA Engineer on the Global Operations Technology team, this individual will participate in planning of test strategy such as functional, regression, and load & performance.
Main responsibilities include testing of new application work flows that are tightly integrated with financial transaction on the back-end, develop and execute test cases based on specifications, refining existing scripts for modularity and automation prep purposes, and perform 3rd party integration testing before product launch. Additional duties include creation of automated test suites using Java and provide estimates on assigned features.
- Experience in software industry with an excellent understanding of QA methodology
- Ability to lead complex projects from test planning through production launch
- Ability to create automation suites in Java is essential
- Good UNIX and Windows system administration skills
- Experience with data validation and Grey Box testing for testing
- SQL Knowledge preferred
- Work with flexible work schedules and willingness to adopt to meet challenging priorities
- Previous employment in a fast pace environment is preferable
- Previous experience in 3rd party integration testing is preferred
- Experience in some aspect of financial services is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be team-oriented and yet be capable of working largely on your own with minimum supervision
Technisource - 17 months ago
Personnel, engineering, and consulting firm Technisource provides a broad range of information technology (IT) staffers and services from...