EVO Solutions has a new opportunity for a Software QA Engineer to focus on the Client's computer and telephony technology tools used to create, store, exchange and use all forms of information.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS :
- Develop, modify, apply, and maintain standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures
- Conduct software inspection, testing, verification, and validation
- Implement software development and maintenance processes and methods
- Ensure measures meet acceptable reliability standards
- Develop overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives
- Ensure that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contract
- Review software design, change specifications and plans against contractual and/or process requirements
- Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques and methodologies
- Perform or direct verification of software requirement allocations, traceability and testability
- TAO experience required
- Must be able to assume leadership responsibilities
- Minimum of 6 years of technical experience
- 4 years in software quality assurance, including 2 years in a management/leadership role
At Evo, our passion is responding to the greatest struggle of every business leader: Getting the right talent in the right place, at the...