Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (SNEI), a
subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America, is the premier provider of digital
entertainment. Through the Sony Entertainment Network portal, consumers around
the world are able to access their favorite digital entertainment conveniently
and instantly on their favorite connected devices. SNEI offers the latest and
highest quality music, video, and game content through Sony Entertainment
Network as well as PlayStation Network while also delivering third-party
services. In addition, SNEI provides a compelling consumer experience
through innovative content discovery features and a simple user interface that
is globally consistent, yet locally relevant.
The Sony Network Entertainment Software QA
Intern will assist in testing SNEI’s internal and customer-facing applications
using manual functional testing techniques.
and customer-facing applications.
- Perform manual “black box” testing of SNEI’s internal
- Assist in the development and upkeep of test cases.
- Learn and practice Scrum & Agile Methodologies in a
management tools such as Silk Central Test Manager.
- Use issue tracking systems such as Rally, and test case
trouble-shoot test failures in the various test environments.
- Work with QA team members and software developers to
This may include trouble-shooting database
issues using SQL queries, reviewing web server and application server logs,
Computer Science or related software engineering discipline. Must have completed at least 2 full years of a 4-year
- Must be actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in
BS degree program.
- Must have completed some courses on software
- Must demonstrate basic knowledge of web application
- Familiar with Java-based web applications, Tomcat, and
- Experience with Java or another object-oriented
- Experience with database queries using SQL.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player who does not need extensive supervision.
- Good knowledge of MS Windows operating systems and MS
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally
protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the
U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic
information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower
employees and embrace diversity.
encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in
contacting us and thank you for your interest in SNEI.
Sony Electronics - 17 months ago
Sony Electronics Inc., provides a variety of internship opportunities that will expose you to the creative and innovative world of Sony. As...