Software Support Associate - Syracuse, NY
Click the below link to apply:
Location: Syracuse, NY
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we’re a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.
We are searching for a Software Support Associate to provide software support to clients via phone, email and/or fax. Responsibilities include consulting with clients, deploying product updates, enabling events for Internet sale and monitoring on-sales for Tickets.com client. This position rotates evening and weekend on-call shifts.
If you think you’re a good fit for the Software Support Associate position and the team, we’d love to hear from you!
- Minimum two (2) to three years of customer service experience.
- Minimum two (2) to three (3) year technical/software Helpdesk experience.
- Technical Degree from accredited institution, a plus.
- Working knowledge of Call /Ticket-Tracking Software.
- Ability to apply general knowledge of computer processes, technologies and systems in support of troubleshooting internal and external client’s issues and completing requests.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to communicate information in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Ability to provide results and resolutions in a timely manner.
- Self-motivation, patience and the ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Enthusiastic attitude and desire to assist customers in a timely manner.
- Familiarity with software systems, operating systems or database programs, a plus.
- Experience in box office, computerized ticketing, ProVenue suite of products or the Internet, a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work in a team and individual environment.
- Ability to work a flexible, rotating schedule, including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Remote evening and weekend work as required including having high speed home internet access.
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tickets.com - 23 months ago
This company is ready to play ball online. MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM) is the Internet and interactive media arm of Major League Baseball...