Digium*, Inc., the Asterisk* Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Since its founding in 1999, Digium has become the open source alternative to proprietary communication providers, with offerings that cost as much as 80 percent less. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium's Unified Communications solution to power a broad family of products for small, medium and large businesses. The company's product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software to enable resellers and customers to implement turnkey VoIP systems or to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we're changing the way businesses communicate.
Duties of Position:
- Design and manage systems for web-based scalable infrastructure
- Build and manage tools and framework to automated web-scale infrastructure
- Build and run automated tests to perform system and functional level tests for web-based architecture
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience as a Software Test / or Systems Engineer, or similar position
- Mastery of systems administration
- Mastery of scripting/automation tools (python, perl)
- Experience with IT automation tools such as puppet or chef
- Experience with continuous integration methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with testing methodologies
- Source code management including git
- Solid understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, packet capturing, protocol analysis)
- Linux and open source environments
- Large scale web deployments
- Asterisk, VoIP, and telephony
- Familiar with Agile development and test processes
- Familiar with C/C++
- A track record of being generally awesome
Digium is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees, which is designed to promote their personal well being as well as of their families. Digium not only offers a very competitive health benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, we also offer income protection benefits including life insurance, short term disability, and long term disability.
Digium is an equal opportunity employer
Digium®, Inc. provides Asterisk® software, telephony hardware, and on-premises and hosted Switchvox business phone systems that...