*Plan, estimate, coordinate and execute testing activities including functional, integration, regression and performance testing for
DM&E (Development Modernization & Enhancement) projects interacting with the Project Manager and various functional groups.
• Plan, design, execute test plans and test cases to support maintenance releases for multiple web based applications.
• Design, build and execute test cases for data modeling, data loading and data validation .
• Perform data driven and end to end backend testing using database queries to retrieve data, execute Shell scripts and monitor
application logs in the Unix environment.
• Design, build and execute automated test scripts using both key word driven approach and tes automation framework.
• Design build, execute load runner scripts and report performance metrics for load and stress testing.
• Actively participate in system demos, presentations, knowledge sharing and process improvement initiatives.
• Experience in software testing on multiple platforms.
• Expertise in the use of HP’s Quality Center, QuickTestPro and LoadRunner.
• Strong knowledge of java, VB script and object oriented programming concepts.
• Strong Proficiency in Unix, SQL and database related concepts.
• Solid experience in generating system, integration test cases and reporting defects.
• Familiarity with software development life cycles and QA methodologies.
Excellent documentation and communication skills. Experienced in doing business in a Civil Federal Government environment.
Professional certification in Software Testing or Quality Assurance. Professional training and certification HP’s QTP and/ or
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS0997 IS&GS-CIVIL (S8200)
Info Systems & Global Sol
Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test
STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...