QQ Solutions |
has an immediate need for a motivated individual to join our Quality
team. The successful candidate will be a part of a highly skilled team responsible
for Quality Assurance in a fast paced Insurance Application software environment.
You will join a team of proactive, passionate and detail oriented individuals. Candidates
should be eager to take on the challenges of working in a constantly changing environment.
About the Company
Named one of the “25 Fastest-Growing Technology Companies” in South Florida by the
South Florida Business Journal in 2011, QQ Solutions is a Software as a Service
(SaaS) company that provides solutions to help independent insurance agencies grow
revenues, enhance productivity and operate more efficiently. Our mission is to help
independent insurance agencies compete in the digital world, by leveraging Web technology,
social media, Internet marketing and real-time services. We strive to delight our
customers by exceeding their expectations in product quality, customer service,
training & support, and by meeting their evolving needs through a program of continuous
product development and improvement incorporating the best available technologies.
Now in our twenty-fifth year, QQ Solutions' headquarters is located in Deerfield
Beach, Florida, where we employ 65 people in software development and testing, customer
support & training, marketing, sales, IT and administration.
- Thoroughly test all changes submitted by the Insurance Carriers to ensure that QQ
Solutions is complying with their specifications and they are free of defects.
- Thoroughly test software enhancements, changes, fixes, etc to ensure all systems
are free of defects. Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the functionality
of the QQ Solutions product lines.
- Possess the ability to effectively articulate technical issues to Programmers and
- Manage time and priorities to ensure that all established testing schedules and
deadlines are met.
- Interact closely with the Programmers to ensure successful releases.
- Follow up with Team Leader/Manager on any pending issues that may arise when testing
company or interface projects prior to the deadline due dates so that the issues
can be resolved in a timely manner.
- Create excel spreadsheets for the calculation of Company rates.
- Do whatever it takes in order to ensure that all projects are completed on time,
deadlines are met.
- Some programming background is desired, but not necessary.
- Excellent listening, analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and prioritize work.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience with MS Excel.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to meet deadlines as assigned by Team Leader or Manager.
- Ability to work extra hours as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability, as evidenced by past work experience, to work well in both a team
and as an individual.
- Ability to interface with our programming dept.
- Ability to propose ideas; find new and better ways of doing things to improve the
Named one of the "25 Fastest-Growing Technology Companies" in South Florida by the South Florida Business Journal, QQ Solutions is...