Software Tools Developer Summer Intern
Join the team that's transforming the way the world communicates!
As a global leader in fixed, mobile and converged broadband access, carrier and enterprise IP technologies, applications, and services, Alcatel-Lucent offers the end-to-end solutions that enable compelling communications services for people at home, at work and on the move.
Global Customer Delivery (GCD) Tools and Automation team provides on-site and remote software tools that support reduction in deployment costs, increased quality and ability support statistical six sigma analysis.
Intern will work in Tools and Automation team and develop software tools using Microsoft’s .NET platform.
- Software programming experience.
- Object Oriented Programming experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Microsoft Visual Studio and ASP.net experience.
- Web development experience.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science/EE from an accredited college/university
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Able to work from the Dublin, OH office
Alcatel-Lucent is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Americas-United States-Dublin (USA)
Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) provides solutions that enable service providers, enterprises and governments worldwide, to...