SolidWorks Drafter / ECO Coordinator/Drafter
High Performance Hydraulic, Electro-Hydraulic, and Pneumatic Valves
Our founders, John and Sheryl Menge, started JEM Technical in 1984 at their kitchen table. Since then, we’ve become a premier designer and manufacturer of custom valves and controls for fluid power applications. In 2012, our corporate headquarters moved to Orono and we opened a branch office in Canada. To keep pace with our growth, we’re looking for individuals with strong initiative and team spirit who want to be part of a fast growing, family-owned manufacturing company. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, a 401k plan with company match and profit sharing, short-term and long-term disability, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
The ECO Coordinator administers and manages the Engineering Change Order (ECO) process, works with the design team to update drawings and processes, and archives all engineering documents related to the manufacture of products .
- Reviews ECO’s and routes to the appropriate departments for approval.*
- Utilizes knowledge of manifold design, engineering practices, mathematics, and other physical sciences to create or update drawings and the appropriate documentation in the ERP system.*
- Verifies processes and ensures documentation is updated.*
- Interacts with all departments to coordinate ECO activities.*
- Utilizes knowledge of JEM Technical methods and procedures to ensure that the ECO process proceeds effectively and efficiently.*
- Assists with drafting activities as required.*
- Complies with all JEM policies and procedures, including ISO, OSHA, and AWAIR requirements.*
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.*
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Certificate or 2-year technical degree in drafting
- Knowledge of mechanical design, drafting and documentation requirements
- Advanced skills with SolidWorks design software
- Knowledge of AutoCAD design software
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of fluid power is a plus
Share with us your talent, drive and entrepreneurial spirit and we will provide a creative and supportive environment, where your valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated with professional growth, job satisfaction, and an attractive total compensation program.
Join us and become part of our great team!
Questions: (952) 955-4920
We are excited to partner with the HR Professionals at Instigate, Inc. to manage our recruitment efforts for this opening. All responses will be processed promptly on behalf of our hiring team by Instigate's TalentAssist - Recruitment Process Management Services. Please submit your resumes, applications or questions directly to Instigate for consideration. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
JEM Technical - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard