Marsh Australia is currently looking to hire a Solution Architect to join our well renowned CS STARS team. The role is based at our national headquarters in Sydney’s CBD, which is in close proximity to Town Hall train station.
You will be responsible for regulatory solution specific domain expertise for CS STARS/Marsh products and services that accommodate the self-insured, self-administered, third party administrator, and healthcare marketplaces. They collaborate with delivery teams on product build needs and application of regulatory requirements. They also serve as knowledge and product experts to support client implementations. They own regulatory information including researching, reporting, and managing deadlines and updates that impact our clients and our products. In general, these experts help set direction for regulatory products, educate the organisation on our products, and provide support as experts in the regulatory product line.
- Maintaining solution specific domain expertise for APAC regulatory products
- Collaboration with delivery teams on product build needs and the application of regulatory requirements
- Serve as knowledge and product experts to support client implementations
- Help set direction for regulatory submission products
- Educate the organisation on CS STARS regulatory submission products
- Project management - leading small and large projects to define regulatory submission product requirements
- Eliciting, analyzing validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the business needs of the project stakeholders on large and complex projects
- Ongoing investigation and reporting of new/changed regulations and the impact these have on CS STARS/Marsh current solutions and clients
- Establish and/or improve the process and repository requirements for a very proactive capture and on-going management of regulatory requirements that impact CS STARS/Marsh clients and products
- Australian Work Cover/Workers Compensation knowledge and experience
- Ability to communicate highly technical information in non-technical manner
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server 2000 1 year (DBA and support tasks)
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle 1 year (DBA tasks)
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Windows XP, 2003, 7, 2008)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix a plus
- Basic working knowledge of Crystal Reports
- Beginner PL/SQL programming skills
- Insurance & risk industry knowledge and a degree in a related field will be highly regarded
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...