Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
Required Skills and Experience:
Solution Architect-member of Customer Experience Team: Oracle Tools Experienced Analysts
Senior Oracle Right Now Solution Architect will provide presales assistance and delivery leadership to enable Capgemini to leverage Oracle's CRM Cloud Service (RightNow) products and solutions, and associated solutions, by providing the necessary technical or process management.
- Architecture and hands-on development of Right Now solutions
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of vendor product/application understanding through presentations, demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the project delivery.
- Act as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Capgemini analysts.
- Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions.
- Provide differentiation for Capgemini (individually and as a team member) in the area of delivering, as systems integrator, of this Oracle product to maximize client value.
- Understanding and implementing the most advanced product features.
Background in Technology & Software (Internet/Sales Automation/Marketing Automation or Knowledge Bases)
- Detailed knowledge of and certification on Oracle's CRM Cloud Service (RightNow) solution
- Experience in positioning and delivering Customer Experience, CRM and/or Contact Center solutions
- Business Process Re-Engineering or working with companies through automation or system enhancement of existing work practices
- Technical support experience with software products (or other similar product/technology
- CRM and Call Center technology experience
- Excellent communication skills and excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with Relational Database Management Systems (mySQL, SQL Server,Oracle), call centrer technology, Internet technology, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred(Preferably in related subject matter)
- 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools.
- Experience with various ERP functional solutions architecture
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support
- Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
- ERP certification(s) preferred
- Experience within a delivery role
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
Capgemini - 20 months ago
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...