Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 60 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation and distribution, aviation, government, and education.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsible for providing consultative and technical support to customers and internal resources, utilizing the defined implementation process and efficiently managing internal and external resources to meet the project milestones.
The Solutions Consultant will work in highly complex technical environments requiring a multi-product solutions as well as product integration and custom solutions.
Specific duties include:
- Preparation of detailed analysis of business processes, including client interviews, current flow validation, and development of automated flow charts detailing process steps, hand offs and decision points.
- Providing technical on-site applications support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product.
- Serving as primary support liaison between company and customer, conveying customer feedback to product development staff.
- Providing consultative and technical support to Kronos Application Consultants through working on projects, mentorship and in-house education.
- Maintain a high level of enterprise competence, coordinate development and assignments as well as identify, capture and share expertise.
- Providing both pre-sales and service support where domain or product expertise does not exist within the organization.
- Working experience in a healthcare environment and scheduling applications is required
- Bachelor Degree
- Consulting / customer interface experience required
- Software applications implementation experience required
- Broad knowledge of labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems preferred
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction.
- Ability to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have strong desire to excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel as needed up to 100%.
Kronos knows time is money for its customers. The company makes and implements workforce management software particularly for organizations...