Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Solutions Consultant Opportunity
Solutions Consultants are the key resource entrusted with understanding our customer’s key business drivers and requirements, and then envisioning and delivering Workforce Central solutions that meets those needs. Solution Consultants will promote best-of-breed solutions for manufacturing work practices, as well as define and communicate application and technical solutions for the customers we implement.
Are you someone who really understands the business needs of your customers, enjoys seeing a successful software implementation being adopted, communicates and presents clearly, and loves to travel? If so this could be the perfect job for you.
Solutions Consultants are responsible for successful customer implementations of our Workforce Central software suite, utilizing Kronos’ proprietary Momentum TM methodology. You will conduct Requirements and Design workshops, define and document Solution Designs, and support customer project teams as they test and deploy those solutions. Solutions Consultants work in complex technical environments requiring a multi-product solutions as well as integration and custom solutions.
Specific duties include:
- Preparation of detailed analysis of business processes, including client interviews, current flow validation, and development of automated flow charts detailing process steps, hand offs and decision points.
- Determine and document solution designs based on the Workforce Central suite of products
- Providing technical on-site applications support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product.
- Serving as primary support liaison between company and customer, conveying customer feedback to application development staff.
- Providing consultative and technical support to Kronos Application Consultants through working on projects, mentorship and in-house education.
- Maintain a high level of enterprise competence, coordinate development and assignments as well as identify, capture and share expertise.
- Providing both pre-sales and service support where domain or product expertise does not exist within the organization.
- Bachelor Degree
- Software applications implementation experience required
- Consulting / customer interface experience required
- Broad knowledge of labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems preferred
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction.
- Ability to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have strong desire to excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility for significant travel for periods of time as needed for customer work
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...