transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing. We’ve launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to use as
and as social as Facebook. And now we’ve got our sights set on the next generation of cloud computing. Recognized as the world’s 4th fastest growing company according to FORTUNE magazine, our portfolio of cloud computing technologies has revolutionized how companies manage and share business information.
With more than 8,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.0B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 97,700 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Solution Sales Expert is responsible for presenting our Service and Support product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, invoking confidence in company’s solution and technology infrastructure while removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the Solution Sales Expert must have solid technical sales skills and good business acumen. This includes the ability to: solicit business requirements; develop a technical sales strategy; and present the Service Cloud solution including advanced product concepts, roadmap and business value.
As an Expert, you will be responsible for providing presales technical supervision and act as a technical resource for less experienced sales consultants. The Expert will develop and manage programs designed to accelerate the growth of the Service Cloud business in identified markets. As such, the Service Cloud Expert will collaborate on cross functional initiatives working closely with product management and product marketing teams.
Build and present customized demonstrations for Service and Support product offerings
- Understand the customer need and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Present company’s technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with cloud computing infrastructure.
- Develop and deliver training content to educate account executives and sales engineers on customer service topics and products
- Interface with product management and product marketing to share sales and product insights
- Understand partner solutions complementary to company’s service and support products
- Articulate and share reference customer stories in the context of a prospect’s requirements
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of related applications, cloud computing, web technology , Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Ability to travel domestically
B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS preferred.
salesforce.com - 2 years ago