At Aditi, Solutions Architects manage the complete lifecycle of large and complex projects. They have a passion for the customer’s vision which is demonstrated through professionalism and by striving for excellence in all aspects to provide great customer experience. They also apply their experience and great analytical skills in defining solutions to customer’s problems.
Aditi Technologies is looking for a Solutions Architect who has a mix of advanced technology and strategic business acumen. The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect solutions by mapping common customer business problems to reusable end-to-end technology solutions. Demonstrate an ability to engage in senior level technology decision making discussions related to agility, business value, and end to end information technology security is also a must. This resource will have to work out of Seattle or Chicago.
To be effective, the candidate must have deep experience with implementation in the latest of large systems. Solutions Architects are expected to maintain effective product group relationships. Understanding of competitive technology enables the Architect to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on, non-Microsoft platforms. Expert level knowledge and real-world experience in large-scale application development is a must. This role also requires assisting customers in architecting, planning, testing and deployment as needed.
The preferred candidate will have:
- 8+ years relevant career experience designing and implementing large IT systems to include:
o Deep knowledge of XAML / C#, C++, VB.NET
o Deep knowledge of Windows 8 Run Time
o Experience with UX process and artifacts
o Experience with ISD, SDM and leveraging tools such as TFS to manage the Application Lifecycle Management
o Experience with developing Mobile applications
o Ability to design, create and deliver solution frameworks
o Experience in consulting technical pre-sales activities
o Experience giving presentations to executive audiences and explaining the benefits of the platform over competitors
o Competitive offering experience
Skill sets needed
- Bachelor-level degree or higher
- Outstanding communication skills, including presenting and to a wide range of audiences.
- Strong collaboration and analytical skills.
- Excellent relationship building, decision-making, conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- The ability to perform 50% business travel from a major US city.
WIn8, Phone 8, C#, C++, VB.Net, HTML5, UX, Pre Sales, Design
- Assist Aditi and Microsoft project teams with technical/competitive/architecture discussions and deliverables for both pre-sales and post sales delivery.
- Develop and deliver prototype solutions on Windows 8 to validate architectural concepts
- Is a subject matter expert within the technical group helping others in the company to scale up on the technology
- Engage in Solution architecture “whiteboard” sessions with ISV & enterprise architects
- Engage with Architects & CXO’s on drill down sessions on Windows 8 and other key components of the Microsoft Windows 8 and Phone 8 Strategy
- Articulate the best practices
- Speak at events, conduct webinars, author white papers, conduct webinars on related technologies
- Contribute to development of statements of work and project estimates.
- Ensure Aditi deliverables are aligned with technical architecture and vision you create for solutions.