- Solutions Architect for Enterprise Technology Services Practice area, responsible for:
- Leading the development of relevant technology solutions to generate business growth and revenues in Enterprise Technology Services, including Cloud/ datacenter/ NOC/ SOC and call center/service desk.
- Providing technical leadership and proposal expertise in working with capture and proposal teams for solutions development on RFPs and RFIs.
- Consulting and collaborating with BU project staff to develop solutions, prototypes, and/or pilot projects aligned with Practice area. Bill to projects as needed.
- Providing technical SME support to Business Development and Marketing, including partner management and sales engagement. Serve as technical interface to SI and product partners as needed.
- Manage, lead, and mentor team and project staff, including interviews and candidate evaluations, developing training plans and building communities of interest in Practice area
Required Technical Experience:
- Project management experience on projects with multi-year (greater than 3) duration and minimum staff levels greater than 10 FTEs, including remote and shift-work staff
- Project startup and closeout experience, including transition planning
- Customer relatonship management experience and skills, including communications (verbal and written, presentations and reports)
- Experience in design, implementation, deployment, and managing operations for datacenter/NOC/SOC and/or call center/service desk projects
- Experience with implementing project management techniques and schedule/resource/cost controls
- Experience with developing staff schedules and WBS
- Experience with project risk assessment and management
- Experience with quality management techniques and controls for ICT projects
- Experience managing teams and technical staff (minimum 5+ years experience)
- Experience with proposal solution development and proposal writing across entire proposal development lifecycle
- Technical business development and marketing experience
- Understanding of Enterprise IT architectures, solutions and services – including software, hardware, networks, security, and user support services
- Working knowledge of EA, ITIL and ITSM principles, best practices, technologies, and methodologies
- Working knowledge of operating systems, networks, network services, email and collaboration services, IT security and access controls, and associated technologies
- Experience working with technology partners in business development, sales, or systems integration capacities
- Bachelor's degree in technical field (computer science, engineering, physical sciences, information systems) or equivalent relevant working experience (12+ years)
- (Preferred) Master's degree in technical field or MBA
- Project Management (PMP certification)
- ITIL and/or TOGAF certification (preferred)
Powertek Corporation - 11 months ago