The Solution Architect (SA) will provide Unified Communications pre- and post-sales support to UU account teams. The SA will work closely with account executives to qualify and close sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate with possess a strong combination of excellent sales ability, consultative skills, and a strong command of advanced and emerging Unified Communications technologies and solutions. The SA is directly responsible for helping to drive Unified Communications network hardware and services revenue.
The SA will also be responsible for helping serve as a technical advisor to clients, serving as a subject matter expert on client billable projects, and assisting with the delivery of large, complex projects and programs.
The SA will also directly support corporate sales and marketing initiatives by helping to design and present solutions and demonstrations for prospective clients.
- Minimumof 7 years of progressive and intensive experience in network systems engineering. A Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a related engineering or science discipline from an accredited college or university.
- CCIE (written exam and lab) or other Cisco Unified Communications certifications and Contact Center enterprise experience is required.
- Experience with the design, configuration, and installation of Unified Communications systems is required. Ability to develop complete end-to-end network architectures that encompasses LAN/WAN.
- Must have good interpersonal and customer communications skills. Must have demonstrated experience leading technical teams, tasks, or managing technology projects. Must have the ability to operate with little supervision on an aggressive timeline. Must be able to effectively communicate project status and proactively identify and report issues and/or risks that threaten to impact project timelines or budget.
- Must be capable of creating technical deliverables utilizing MS Project, MS Word, MS Visio, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Prior experience as a pre-sales or sales engineer selling routers/switches, firewalls, IP/VPN networking, VoIP, wireless architectures and protocols, unified messaging and Unified Communications.
- Prior experience in selling solutions into enterprise networks.
- Prior experience with the design, configuration, and installation of LAN/WAN, data center, and/or security solutions a plus.
- Prior experience supporting IT projects within the Federal Government marketplace highly desired. Consulting, Vendor or large enterprise experience is highly desired.
- Candidate must be clearable. Existing SECRET or TOP SECRET clearance is highly desired. US Citizenship is contractually required.
- CCNP/CCVP (Required); CCDP (Highly Desired); CCIE-Voice (written and lab) (Highly Desired)
- We are a results driven small businesses that offers a collaborative, team based work place with telework and provide great work/life balance. We are a disabled veteran owned business and encourage veteran applicants.
- Universal Understanding offers several health plans and covers 100% of the cost of employee and family health and dental insurance premiums for full time employees. Eligibility for coverage is effective on the month following your date of hire. You may purchase additional coverage for life, disability, and vision plans.
- Universal Understanding is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Thanks for your interest in Universal Understanding. We want to be the BEST place you've ever worked.
Visit UU On-line:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/universalunderstanding
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/universal-understanding-inc
Company Web-Site: www.uu-inc.com
Universal Understanding is an award-winning solutions provider. We expertly design and deploy advanced IT solutions for our customers....