PROS: BIG data solutions for optimizing ..... Sales, Pricing, Quoting, Rebates, Revenue Management. Software for companies in the manufacturing, distribution, services and travel industries is hiring!
Solutions Consultant - Travel
Are you an airline revenue management expert looking for the next big challenge?
Do you want to help airlines succeed by applying leading revenue management practices and solutions?
Do you want to play a key role in helping the airline industry revolutionize their revenue management and pricing practices as a result of the IATA NDC resolution? If so, consider becoming a Solution Consultant in PROS’ travel team.
PROS is hiring an experienced pre-sales Solutions Consultant who wants to take their skills, perspective, and talent they have developed within the airline industry and put it to use with the dominant market leader in revenue management solutions.
What does a pre-sales Solutions Consultant do?
The Solutions Consultant has responsibility for all aspects of the pre-sales process and, in conjunction with an Account Executive, navigates and guides our prospects through initial solution identification to a decision to purchase. The Solutions Consultant:
Requirements and Experience:
- Differentiates PROS Airline solutions from the competition by:
- Demonstrating in the software how PROS can meet the customer’s immediate requirements, while also providing unique capabilities to further improve their revenue performance.
- Explaining PROS forecasting and optimization capabilities.
- Discussing anecdotes about how leading airlines are using PROS to improve their RM practices and performance.
- Confidently answering questions about how PROS can solve specific challenges the customer may face.
- Works with the customer to jointly develop the business justification for the purchase.
- As part of the account team, develops the winning sales strategy for each opportunity.
- Using thought leadership and industry knowledge, builds relationships and trust at all levels within the customer’s organization, from analysts to CEO.
- Actively participates in relevant blogs, presents at conferences and contributes to whitepapers.
- Adjusts their communication style in response to different environments and cultures around the world.
- Provides ideas for further product enhancement to the Product Management team.
- Post-contract, transitions the knowledge of the customer and solution to the implementation team, enabling the team to be immediately effective.
- Team lead experience in airline revenue management.
- Experience using a leading airline Revenue Management solution.
- Strong and confident communication, both verbal and written.
- Bachelors Degree in Operations Research, Engineering or Business. MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated experience exceeding goals and financial targets.
- Experience developing go-to-market plans, business cases, and ROI / TCO cases.
- Significant senior, pre-sales and enterprise / applications / solution sales and/or consulting experience.
- Willing to travel approximately 50% of the time to prospects and customers around the world.
- Travel to Houston corporate office, typically monthly, but more often during first 6 months of employment.
PROS (NYSE: PRO) is a big data software company that helps customers outperform in their markets by using big data to sell more effectively. We apply 28 years of data science experience to unlock buying patterns and preferences within transaction data to reveal which opportunities are most likely to close, which offers are most likely to sell and which prices are most likely to win. PROS offers big data solutions to optimize sales, pricing, quoting, rebates and revenue management across more than 40 industries. PROS has completed over 600 implementations of its solutions in more than 55 countries. The PROS team comprises more than 800 professionals around the world. To learn more, visit www.pros.com.
Pros. - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
SmartPros Ltd. (SmartPros) provides learning and training solutions for professional markets, including accounting/finance, legal,...