This role is to ensure NetSuite’s Partner Organization (VAR Channel) is knowledgeable and skilled to demonstrate the NetSuite solution in today’s fast-paced competitive environment.
Outstanding intellect, drive and interpersonal skills are paramount; exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently; proven track record of high-impact success; high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic required to drive business outcomes. Ability to find needs, design enablement solutions and deliver solutions to sales team with credibility and impact.
- Create curriculum to teach NetSuite’s partners the skills needed to conduct a compelling demo
- Create curriculum to teach NetSuite’s partners information regarding features and functions and how to best demonstrate those features to a prospective customer
- Conduct training sessions
- Shadow Partner sales opportunities and assist in strategy and coaching of those opportunities in a mentor relationship
- Work with Product Management to determine upcoming product enhancements and create compelling demo scenarios
- Work with Vertical Marketing Experts (MSE’s) to determine compelling demo scenarios for NetSuite’s verticals
- Manages a broadly defined project, involving people or other resources from multiple sites and multiple, unrelated disciplines. Project outcomes affect one or more major functions as well as internal and external customers
- Review details and major phases of recommendations. Consults with other people, evaluates their opinions, views and judgments and examines costs/benefits. Accepts, declines or directs the re-shaping of recommendations. Presents final recommendations/business cases to senior management
- Write memos, letters or documents that present own ideas related to technical or business events/issues. May need to convert specialized terms into general business language. Write to address individuals or groups who may have different interests or goals, where examples of format may exist, but not content. Requires written presentation of potentially complex information and views and gets the message across, achieving the desired effect
- Decisions and actions have an impact on the work of a department and/or relations with others, are detected or recognized after assessment of outcomes and generally affect operations and/or internal or external customers
- Work requirements, policies and strategic directions are developed by the incumbent in consultation and collaboration with Executives. Work is carried out within general policy direction to achieve business plans, objectives and strategies. Feedback is received at the end of a major initiative, project or business cycle and judged for quality of outcomes and achievement of strategy
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
- 5-8 years in a high tech company
- 3-5 years working for an enterprise software company
- 3-5 years working in a role demonstrating system to prospects
- Understanding of how software technology is used to solve business problems, with domain expertise in at least 1 or 2 industries (e.g., software, services, wholesale/distribution, etc.)
- Excellent presentation and communications skills; ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value
- Previous experience and the ability to supervise a group or lead a program/project
- Bachelors Degree or recognized equivalency or achievement of recognized
NetSuite is focused on helping midsized companies and divisions of large corporations manage their core business processes in a single...