The Solutions Engineer will work closely with the sales team. They will be customer facing, participating in sales calls from the initial introduction with a sales person, providing initial demonstrations, through developing proof of concepts for customers and building new Snaps to deliver functionality not already included in the product. You will also be involved in the initial support of customers, and implementation of the software for customers.
- Work with sales staff to qualify and prove opportunities for SnapLogic cloud integration opportunities.
- Prepare and present solutions to address SaaS application issues prospective customers might have.
- Respond to customer requests for information on SnapLogic products.
- Provide customer site install and prototyping solutions with SnapLogic’s cloud integration platform.
- Excellent hands on relational database skills and cloud computing/web 2.0 technologies.
Why work at SnapLogic
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related technical degree OR equivalent experience in product applications, ability to understand and explain related technical issues, working knowledge of company products, all potential applications and effective communication skills.
- Minimum of five to seven (5-7) years in pre sales environment at a software vendor.
- Excellent command of the English language and ability to clearly communicate information.
- Excellent presentation and poise.
- Experience with POC’s
- Strong experience with SaaS, cloud computing, web technologies and, and RBDMS .
- Strong Java programming
- Data integration is a big PLUS
- Be a part of “the next big thing”
- Learn and grow within cutting edge technology
- Work in a sphere that encourages creativity with endless possibilities
- Have high visibility within your scope of work
- Have fun! Enjoy catered lunches and “Snappy” Hours!
- Check out what all the hype’s about at http://www.snaplogic.com/news
SnapLogic, Inc. - 20 months ago