At SnapLogic, we are transforming how companies connect business applications, both on-premise and in the cloud. With SnapLogic, companies can connect any combination of applications and data sources while achieving a radical improvement in cost and performance over traditional integration solutions. SnapLogic Snaps – application-specific connectors – can be instantly downloaded from the SnapStore, the world’s first online integration store. The SnapStore model allows developers, system integrators, and independent software vendors to build and sell purpose-built Snaps for both widely used and emerging applications. As an independent integration company, SnapLogic reduces vendor lock-in risk by providing open extensible solutions for all software, applications and infrastructure.
This is a hands-on technical engineering position focused on assisting customers with technical issue resolution. This individual will participate in phone, e-mail, and/or in-person direct customer interactions to quickly assess and troubleshoot mission critical issues, document product enhancements or defects. In addition, this individual will assist in identifying opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of customer success. This individual will strive to innovate and break the boundaries of traditional “support” to develop a leading model for customer success.
3+ years technical experience with:
- Work with sales staff to qualify and prove opportunities for SnapLogic cloud integration opportunities.
- Prepare and present solutions to address SaaS application issues prospective customers might have.
- Respond to customer requests for information on SnapLogic products.
- Provide customer site install and prototyping solutions with SnapLogic’s cloud integration platform.
- Excellent hands on relational database skills and cloud computing/web 2.0 technologies.
- BS degree or equivalent experience in product applications, ability to understand and explain related technical issues, working knowledge of company products, all potential applications and effective communication skills.
- Minimum of five to seven (5-7) years in pre sales environment at a software vendor.
- Excellent presentation and poise.
- Experience with POC’s
- Strong experience with SaaS, cloud computing, web technologies and, and RBDMS.
- Strong Java programming
- Data integration is a big PLUS
Submit resume to: email@example.com
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related technical degree