Ensighten is an exciting start up revolutionizing how companies manage their digital marketing with our advanced tag management solutions. We help customers like Staples, United Airlines, Microsoft, Sony, and others efficiently manage the website marketing tools used in their websites, mobile apps and online videos. Ensighten’s powerful technology and customer success is driving our rapid growth at the exploding intersection of big data, multi-device consumers, and e-commerce.
We are looking for a full-time, Solutions Engineer in either our Cupertino Headquarters or a remote home office. The Solutions Engineer is responsible for showing the customer/partner how Ensighten’s tag management system (TMS) will work in the real world, using real world demonstrations, which clearly articulate the context of these solutions in the customer's daily work stream.
The successful Solutions Engineer will become an expert in understanding customer requirements and our product in order to combine and translate that information into increased customer success. As a result, the candidate must build and maintain strong and effective working relationships internally with other consultants, the sales team, sales engineers, the account management team, customer support and marketing.
- Responsible for conducting demonstrations for prospective customers/partners according to their requirements that demonstrate the utility and benefits of Ensighten’s TMS
- Point person and run POC’s (proof of concept) of Ensighten’s TMS for prospective clients
- Become an expert in our product features and technology, customer use of our products, partner requirements and integrations between our products and other systems
- Be a key strategic and technical contact for client relationships across a portfolio of diverse industries
- Establish the foundation for a long lasting mutually beneficial professional relationship with customer/partners
- Proactively drive product adoption which will lead to increased product attach rates as well as product awareness and training needs of clients to ensure value and adoption is achieved
- Provide Product Demos for Ensighten Manage, Ensighten Flash, Overlays, Mobile and Privacy
- Answer Technical Questions pertaining to complex tagging requirements
- Become an expert in the Ensighten solutions around TMS, Privacy, Flash, Webpage Optimization, Mobile
- Provide a knowledge transfer to the Implementation team upon successful customer acquisition
- Respond to Technical questions in RFP’s and RFI’s
If you are highly motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make an immediate impact, we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume information to email@example.com
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a technical pre-sales or consulting environment
- Preferred emphasis in digital marketing such as Omniture, Coremetrics, WebTrends or Ad Serving Technology
- Understanding of sales process, client relations and experience in client service or sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic, results-oriented, and creative/innovative style
- Good organizational skills to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to effectively deal with unexpected changes in response to client and business needs
- Proven Experience in Deploying Tags, Pixels, Beacons
ENSIGHTEN - 23 months ago
Ensighten offers the industry’s first Real-Time™ Tag Management System built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites....