This position works with the Product Manager(s) for ICS Business Process Workflow Automation (CRM) solutions(s) and ICS Connect (SharePoint) solution(s) to automate and streamline ICS business process and share relevant and timely information to run the ICS business.
This is a contingent role and is expected to last 1 year and is eligible for a 1 year renewal based on performance, need, and budget.
Position-Specific Preferred Qualifications
- 5-10 years combined senior level management responsibility within a technology organization.
- Must be able to work effectively across the enterprise to identify opportunities for standardization and have the ability to execute strategy.
- Extensive experience in project, product, and technology management preferred.
- Must have demonstrated success building, deploying, and operating enterprise solutions. Must be able to manage full life-cycle solution delivery.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree. MS or MBA, a plus.
- Must have experience building and maintaining mid or executive-level relationships. Must work with product managers and directors to solve organizational needs and support our partners.
- International experience is a plus.
- Must have a strong information and technology background. Must be skilled at establishing vision and have the ability to translate that vision into streamlined effective business solutions.
- Must have strong IT product and operational experience, e.g. budgeting, resource management, and metrics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to influence others in a matrix environment.
- 2+ years’ experience designing portals, automated workflow and/or web applications.
- ICS Connect (SharePoint)
- Strong understanding of and experience with SharePoint in the following areas:
- Out of the box features, such as workflows, lists, master pages, document management, and OOTB web parts
- SharePoint development, including familiarity with the SharePoint client server object model
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and familiarity with 2013
- Experience with SharePoint Designer
- Experience with Web-based front end technologies such as HTML (v5 preferred) and CSS3
- Knowledgeable with database technologies (especially SQL)
- Familiarity with JSON, REST, OData, and SOAP web service technologies
- Strong understanding of C#, .NET Framework, and ASP .NET (significant experience with other object oriented programming languages could substitute for C#/ASP.NET experience)
- Business Process Workflow Automation (CRM)
- Configuration & customization of MS Dynamics CRM
- Installation and integration of 3rd party CRM plug-ins
- Developing business process workflows
- Extending MS Dynamics CRM web functionality for external user access
- Familiarity with CRM Reporting and SSRS
- Data import/export by utilizing the native capabilities.
- Work with the platform development team to design and implement system modifications.
- Experience Administering a Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment.
- Knowledge and demonstrated technical proficiency in Windows Server, ISS, and SQL Server
- Solid understanding of client/server, networking, and Internet technologies fundamentals
- Knowledge of DNS, SharePoint and Active Directory as it relates to successful implementations of Dynamics CRM
- Ability to understand web technology from a business and functionality perspective.
- Must be quality conscious and have the ability to simplify complexities
- Must be able to work in a highly collaborative enterprise environment.
- Must have the ability to influence and evangelize across the department.
- Must be able to facilitate and lead technology discussions among high-level technologists in the organization.
- Must be able to synthesize and prioritize a large number of requirements from throughout the enterprise.
- Must be able to analyze and apply emerging technologies as needed
- Understanding of data security and enterprise information security
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- Strong problem solving, analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Detail oriented
Results Position is Expected to Achieve
Expected Best Practices to Achieve Desired Results
Establishes great customer partnerships
- Establishes a great customer relationships by: (1) identifying the correct stakeholders at all levels of the customer organization (2) meeting with stakeholders on a regular basis and, where appropriate
- Influences the customer as a result of: (1) understanding customer needs (2) having strong relationships and (3) using knowledge of information technology, aligned with department strategy, that better meets the customer need
- Knows/learns the customer’s business processes
- Participates in key strategy discussions for ICS
- Meets established SLA/performance objectives (i.e. uptime, response time, etc.)
- Understands department direction and documents that direction via roadmaps that: (1) are aligned to strategic technology roadmaps (2) understood by both ICS/technical teams and their partner
- Ensures business requirements are defined at an appropriate level to successfully create and maintain the assigned solutions
- Develops solutions that meet business requirements
- Takes accountability for all aspects of customer service and support of assigned solutions on behalf of ICS
- Documents business and functional requirements to an appropriate level to successfully create and maintain assigned solutions
Contributes to the overall Division and Department strategy and goals
- Collaborates with other solutions managers to maintain alignment across the portfolio and division
- Seeks to balance customer initiatives with Department and Division goals for the greater good
- Aligns to and follows standard processes
- Sets solutions goals that align to and support portfolio and divisional goals
- Performs after action reviews that assess performance against plan and enterprise standards
- Ability to Influence: Motivates others or shapes opinions with or without direct control or supervisory responsibility.
- Ensures accuracy, timeliness and quality of information in the delivered solutions
Uses portfolio resources efficiently
- Operates within budgetary guidelines
- Anticipates and identifies problems early as a result of consistently reviewing budget, spend rates, labor usage and performance against objectives
- Reviews financial reports and operational budgets on a regular basis
- Ensures technology plan budget, timeline and objectives are met
- Reviews resource allocations, initiative and operational metrics, and addresses issues
Articulates solution vision and roadmap
- Communicates business vision to solution team in terms that are easily understood
- Interprets technology advances and solutions to customers in a manner that helps customers see the vision for technology in their organization
- Develops and shares best practices
- Ensures IT risks (including security, privacy, compliance, business continuity, etc.) are identified and appropriately managed.
- Communicates frequently with other solution managers, portfolio leaders, ICS leadership, technology teams and other stakeholders
- Demonstrates understanding of all sides of issues and moves parties to a positive resolution
Executes solution and project plans
- Sets goals that align to and support technology plan
- Achieves solution goals
- Sets and achieves milestones
- Reviews progress on solutions, goals, milestones, metrics and project plans on a regular basis with solution team and manager
- Ensures Solution team is executing initiatives and operations within forecasts and budgets
- Meets solution commitments
- Consistently reviews solution issues and status and provides course correction as needed
Demonstrates leadership and creates high performing workforce
- Leads solution team meetings that facilitate open discussions and collaborative decision-making
- Reinforces team focus on customer needs
- Brings accountability to self and team by making clear agreements and following through and following up
- Develops direct reports and line resources by setting clear expectations, providing timely feedback and offering resources to support their success
- Sets clear expectations, provides timely feedback and assists in clearing roadblocks for solution team
- Mentors staff and others and develops succession plan for self and other key positions in the portfolio
- Conducts regular 1:1s and performance reviews with direct reports
- Aligns behavior to the Leadership Pattern
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Posting Notice/How to Apply
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.
Apply at http://ldschurch.jobs. Click on the "Advanced Search" link and enter the job reference id in the "Job Opening ID" field after signing in.
LDS Church - 7 months ago
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (the LDS Church or, informally, the Mormon Church) is a Christian primitivist church that...