The Consumer Products Sorter will examine, assess value and determine proper venue of various (commodity) products including hardware.
• Evaluate each item for damage, condition and functionality
• Execute straightforward sorts per by commodity/venue with little assistance.
• Assist in proper Sales Venue selection of products in assigned commodities
that will return the highest revenue possible.
Successful candidates should have proven ability in the following areas…
• Product research through various internet search engines
• Working product knowledge of consumer hardware and tools
• Good computer and typing skills with accurate spelling and arithmetic
• Wide range of product knowledge across various commodities
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. unassisted on a consistent basis
It’s desirable for candidates to have…
• One year or more of warehouse experience
• One year or more of progressive work experience
This is a day-time, Monday-Friday position. For the right candidate, we provide excellent compensation based on proven skill, as well as . . .
• Health, Dental, Disability, Life, 401(k) benefits
• 15% Associate discount
• An Associate-friendly work environment focused on personal growth
• The ability to read, write and speak English.
Cargo Largo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug free work environment. Qualified and enthusiastic candidates should submit their resume and cover letter on-line at: https://www1.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/CargoLargo/PublicJobs/Canviewjobs.cfm?