Ingersoll Rand is uniquely qualified to create and sustain safe, comfortable and efficient environments. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car ® , Ingersoll Rand ® , Schlage ® , Thermo King ® , and Trane ® , work together to inspire progress for our customers. For more information about Ingersoll Rand visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand Residential Solutions, a business comprised of well-known brands like Schlage and Trane, delivers safety, comfort and efficiency to homeowners throughout North America. Our quality products, services and solutions include mechanical and electronic locks, heating and air conditioning systems, indoor air quality solutions, advanced controls, portable security systems and remote home management.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
- Provide analytical support to Distribution and Supply Chain partners, using the appropriate analytical tools to generate insight and options that support leadership direction
- Transform business opportunities into workable analytics problems and communicate the solutions in a way that the business easily understands
- Interface with business leaders to validate requirements/requests for analysis and present intermediate and final analytical recommendation
- Monitor commitment, activities and progress of project, taking appropriate steps to ensure project objectives are met
- Develop and maintain a communication plan with key Stakeholders, including business users, external business partners and Senior Leadership
- Implement quality and productivity improvement programs throughout the supply chain.
- Support and execute against the procurement strategy for sourced products
- Support the monthly Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) team meetings and implementation of the actions identified as an output of these meetings
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing and Finance to ensure adequate inventory levels are available while maximizing working capital requirements and product profitability
- To assist Commodity Manager in the collection of data in the course of the development of new products and contract negotiations with vendors in their respective commodity.
- Support the Vendor Relationship Management process by monitoring and reporting on Vendor performance metrics and compliance
- Assist with Demand Planning processes including the loading of demand data and generation of supply chain forecasts in support of Sourced Products
- Support the month-end close process for finance through data analysis and performance reporting support.
- Participate in the proactive reduction of OSMI material
- Maintain and communicate department reports and KPI’s.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Business
- Experience in materials management, inventory planning, production scheduling and logistics
- Ability to analyze large, complex data sets; develop/utilize analytics tools (Excel, Access, and experience or familiarity with SAP Crystal Reporting)
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of the organizations
- Supply Chain and/or Distribution experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CPIM preferred
Ingersoll Rand is committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employees, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Add to Job Cart
View Job Cart
Ingersoll Rand Job Agent
Ingersoll Rand - 16 months ago
Ingersoll Rand is a global diversified firm in which our people, our products, our systems and our services work together to inspire...