The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for generating Financial Representative candidate leads from specific market segments (Accountants, securities/brokerage and executive placement) in the community.
Working with office leadership, the Sourcing Specialist will develop strategies and tactics to recruit “High End Career Changers” – candidates with significant work experience in a specific market segment. The Sourcing Specialist will then execute on strategies and tactics to source and attract candidates from these markets as well as create awareness of the Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative career.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work with office leadership to develop a sourcing strategy for specific market segments
- Build relationships in the community to source candidate leads from specific market segments
- Build relationships with “High End Career Changers” in the community
- Create awareness and communicate the benefits of the Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative career
- Master language and messaging of the Financial Representative value proposition
- Maintain relationship with candidate throughout recruiting and selection process
- Gain ground level intelligence on the market segments to use to refine sourcing approaches
- Track activity (e.g. number of candidates met, networking events attended, etc.) and share with office leadership on weekly basis
- Participate in monthly teleconferences with other Sourcing Specialists fulfilling same role in other offices to share learnings
- Participate in monthly calls with home office resources and office leadership to share learnings
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Six plus years of professional experience, preferably in business development, sales or recruiting
- Proven networking skills and connections with professional networking and community organizations aligned with at least one of the following markets: Accountants, securities/brokerage and executive placement
- Experience creating sourcing or business development strategies
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in financial security
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport with and influence others
- Ability to work independently
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Navigation Financial Group of Amarillo L.L.C. was organized to service an ever growing need for independent, comprehensive and objective...