Education: High school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate required. Experience: Prior experience within a four star hotel brand preferred. Computer Skill & Other Technical Skills: Ability to utilize computer software and hardware required. Ability to easily maneuver on computer keyboard required. Ability to learn, utilize and communicate effectively via company issued communication devices (e.g. Nextel phones, etc). Communication: Advanced ability to comprehend and speak English to understand and respond to information and address advanced guest requests required both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of additional language(s) preferred. Licenses or Certifications: n/a Other: Must be customer-service oriented and have excellent hospitality skills. Must be able to calculate basic mathematic functions.
Check-in spa guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established spa requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
o All spa/hotel features/services, hours of operation.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Maintain complete knowledge at all times of:
o All rates, special packages and promotions.
o Availability status for any given day.
o Scheduled daily group activities.
- Open Spa for business
- Pick up and count contract bank.
- Set up and maintain reception desk.
- Access all functions and maintain security of computer/point of sale system.
- Maintain log book/memo board.
- Maintain locker key inventory and log.
- Update notes and guest history in computer system.
- Greet guests at entrance.
- Make appointments.
- Confirm treatment availability.
- Book treatments.
- Book spa services packages in computer.
- Process VIP reservations.
- Book standing appointments.
- Enter guest reservations into system.
- Advise of cancellation policy.
- Guarantee status.
- Change reservation.
- Monitor employee spa use.
- Handle guest special requests.
- Process cancellations.
- Process complimentary spa treatments.
- Process no shows.
- Check in guests at spa desk.
- Establish method of payment.
- Process medical releases, as needed.
- Validate parking tickets.
- Thank the guest.
- Call no shows.
- Monitor guest request hotline.
- Monitor guest comment cards.
- Maintain reception area.
- Handle emergency procedures.
- Check-in, check-out videos/books to staff.
- Handle lost and found items.
- Sell merchandise.
- Follow loss prevention procedures.
- Processes merchandise returns.
- Ship guest purchases.
Hcareers.com - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -