NELSON is focused on creation with passion to deliver. We provide creative solutions through Interior Design, Architecture, Engineering, Strategic Planning, Information Services and Workplace Services in the corporate and residential real estate markets. With 33 locations in the United States and overseas, and the resources of more than 320 professionals worldwide, NELSON provides dedicated, quality service through a proven delivery network.
Selected by Interiors & Sources magazine as one of the five “Great Places to Work” and ranked among the “Top Ten Giants” by Interior Design magazine, NELSON is always looking for people with skills, vision and character who can go beyond a job description to find new and innovative ways to contribute to our company's success. If you are looking for a growing, highly professional work environment and enjoy working with creative minds, NELSON is the place for you. For more information on NELSON, please visit our Website at www.nelsononline.com.
We are currently seeking a temporary Space Manager/CAFM Specialist to be based in Central NJ. This position requires a detailed oriented individual who would interact with a high profile client while working on site with them. The Space Manager/CAFM Specialist will be responsible for conducting regularly scheduled validations/surveys of all buildings within their respective region, updating and maintaining the Architectural/Furniture plans as well as all allocation information within the CAFM system. They will also be responsible for managing all Space Change Requests that are submitted by the client in a timely manner.
- Conduct regularly scheduled Survey of all buildings within their region, for Architectural/Furniture changes, Space Type changes, and Signs of Life
- Update and Maintain Architectural/Furniture changes, Space Type, Occupancy within the CAFM system.
- Collaborate with Regional Single Point of Contact, Planners, Client, Facility Partners and Property Managers in assigned Region to insure end-to-end work flow efficiency and effectiveness
- Be able to run Allocation Reports as needed and space inquiries
- Process all Space Change Requests
- Maintain Occupancy information for business units
- Participate in Client and Internal Team meetings
- Assist with Special Projects as needed
- Provide printed plans as needed by the client
- Bachelor Degree in Design, Architecture, Facilities Management or related field is a plus
- 4 – 6 years’ experience of professional practice in a CAFM environment, including experience in the Corporate Real Estate and Facilities Management Industry
- Experience with AutoCAD, AutoLISP, AutoDesk technologies, and CAFM systems
- Experience with Centerstone software highly desired.
- Understanding of BOMA / Polylining methodologies, a plus
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Strong Technical Data background
- Commitment to customer service
- Self-motivated, self-directed and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by emailing us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Please list the job title and location in the subject line. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.