For over 30 years MVM has been performing mission critical services and operational support functions for government and commercial customers. As a member of an ever-evolving marketplace, MVM is continually developing new approaches and innovative solutions in service of current and future customer needs. MVM’s 3500 employees work daily to counter the language barriers, physical threats, and technological limitations that stand as impediments to our nation’s objectives domestically and abroad.
MVM, Inc. is recruiting a full time Linguist fluent in Spanish and Arabic for shift assignments in Ashburn, VA:
Qualifications and requirements :
1. Native or near native oral and written communications skills required in Spanish, Arabic and English REQUIRED ;
2. Ability to comprehend slang and colloquial expressions in Spanish and Arabic and translate them to English;
3. Applicants must be US Citizens;
4. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security Background Investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements; which includes a favorable credit check and no criminal records;
5. All applicants must have resided in the United States for at least three (3) years of the last five (5) years;
6. Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associate’s Degree with two (2) years of experience in the translation field in a professional or volunteer setting ; four (4) years of experience in the translation field in a professional or volunteer setting;
7. Typing skills of at least 40 wpm;
8. Available to work a flexible schedule.
MVM, Inc. offers competitive salaries and a professional work environment designed to enhance your personal career growth.
$35.00 - $38.00 per hour (based on experience)
Please apply via our website at www.mvminc.com
Please note only candidates that meet the qualifications will be contacted.
For more information about the company please visit our website at www.mvminc.com
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA M/F/D/V
MVM was founded in 1979 by three former Secret Service agents who applied their experience, training, and commitment to provide successful...