Spanish Interpreter - Price, UT
This position is located in Price, Utah and the person will attend home visits with Early Intervention Specialists to Spanish speaking families to translate.
The South East Early Intervention program provides services to families with infants or toddlers, under the age of 3, with developmental delays, disabilities, or diagnosed conditions with a high probability of resulting developmental delays.
The mission of the South East program is to provide families with the knowledge and tools to enhance their child's growth and development. Program staff implements family-centered practices which support the philosophy that a family's concerns, values, priorities, and resources establish the framework for service.
This position has the possibility of training to become an Early Intervention Specialist 1.
1. Schedule visits for EI Staff with Spanish speaking families.
2.Travel to Green River when needed.
3. Attend visits with EI Staff to accurately translate for non-English speaking Hispanic patients and their family members to ensure understanding for both oral and written communication between all parties involved during the visit.
1. Must demonstrate fluency in English and Spanish languages.
2. Effective in time management.
3. Ability to establish a positive working relationship with staff and clients.
1. Previous work experience translating in Spanish.
Office Environment: Employees are protected from weather conditions or contaminants, but not necessarily
occasional temperature changes.
Physical Requirements-Nearly Continuously
Special Instructions to Applicants
Along with the online application, please attach:
1. A current resume
2. A list of the names and contact information of three references
It is recommended that you have all required documents ready to attach before you click on the "apply for" link.
Required Applicant Documents
Optional Applicant Documents
Cover Letter Optional document 1
Position Close Date
Open Until Filled
$10.00 per hour
Percent of Time or Hours per Week