Provides professional consultation to the product public relations team to showcase and enhance the image of the company’s products and brand to both, external and internal audiences (e.g. national & trade media communications, internal communications, etc.)
1. Provides day to day management of national press fleet including budget, vehicle order/turn-in, maintenance, and scheduling to publicize vehicles with appropriate media. Act as liaison to vendors to schedule and coordinate press pool vehicles for key media reviews. Manage pre-and post-drive communications with the media.
2. Ensures implementation of production of the press kits for the annual full line releases and auto shows with the support of the PR firm.
3. Plan, develop, and execute various internal publications. Manages content delivery to intranet and other forms of internal communications.
4. Manages content delivery to the media web site vendor.
5. Assist with plans and activities for auto shows and special events.
6. Answer news bureau line and other incoming calls to respond to media requests for information on MMNA's products and dealers. Assist in developing news releases.
7. Participates in industry relations activities by attending and handling all logistics and materials for organization meetings and track days.
8. Prepares and inputs purchase requisitions and approval forms. Track product PR budget by projects.
9. Track press clippings, log them into the clip grid noting quotes.
10. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
• 5 - 7 years prior exempt-level automotive experience in Public Relations, Marketing, or related field.
• BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Moderate knowledge of automotive systems and technologies.
• Knowledge of current automotive publications and editors.
• Knowledge of automotive systems, electric vehicles, MMNA product line and product features.
• Current valid driver's license and MMNA approved driving record.
• Domestic and international travel may be required.
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of North America - 21 months ago