Education, Certification & Licenses:|
- High School Diploma or equivalent
environment a plus , but not necessary
- General warehouse experience and/or knowledge of a business work
- Knowledge of the operation of power/mobile equipment
Work Conditions, Physical and Sensory Requirements:
- Working knowledge of the operation of a personal computer (PC)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
pounds. Could be on a recurring basis throughout work hours.
- Depending on assigned area, ability to lift single cartons up to 70
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, grasping are required ongoing throughout
using hands is ongoing throughout work hours.
- Walking on uneven surfaces possible though infrequently.
- Fine manipulation of equipment (e.g. scanners, PC, hand truck, etc)
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment where noise levels are
English language (English competency)
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, using the
multiplication, and division
- Practical application knowledge of addition, subtraction,
indicators such as teamwork, attendance, quality and productivity, etc.
- Basic product knowledge
- Exhibited good job performance and behavior as measured through
multiplication, and division and job knowledge literacy
- Ability to understand and apply addition, subtraction,
- Product knowledge
- Availability to be assigned to other tasks and/or work teams as
The Specialist Distribution is responsible is responsible for the daily
distribution activities, productivity, and quality within the assigned
area(s) of a distribution facility. This position is responsible for
demonstrating safety, quality and productivity performance and
operational expertise. This position will be required to proficiently
perform at least one or more distribution-related activities (e.g. order
filling, shipping, receiving) on a regular basis.
Position Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
1. Perform one or more distribution-related functions that allow, as
the business requires, assignment across various functions such as
checking, packing, replenishment, bulk order fill, bin order fill,
bin/bulk stocking, shipping, receiving/returns, routing, furniture
setup, sorting, loading, variable labor budget/manifests/bills of
lading, and truck driving (as applicable to operation). Assignment to
other functional tasks may be done on a daily or less than daily basis.
2. Continually responsible for housekeeping and safety.
3. Participate in the implementation and contribute ideas and
suggestions for continuous improvements to the distribution process in a
4. Interact with supervisors, leads, and work group with information
exchanges related to immediate tasks.
5. Work in a fast-paced metric driven environment.
6. Contribute to a safe work environment.
7. Demonstrate a commitment to OfficeMax core values.
8. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be
construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
If you'd like for me to upload, just need to confirm logo..assuming the logo from the careers site, but want to confirm since it is not the...