Additional Job Information
St Vincent's East
Additional Job Details:
St. Vincent's Health System - St. Vincent's Birmingham, St. Vincent's Blount, St. Vincent's East, St. Vincent's St. Clair, and St. Vincent’s Ambulatory Healthcare Network (a network of additional entities and services including St. Vincent’s One Nineteen, home health care, and family medicine) - Care you can believe in.
At St. Vincent’s Health System, we care about our associates just as much as we do our patients. We believe our highly skilled staff is instrumental in providing our faith-based model of care.
If you’re interested in joining a team with an impressive reputation for providing compassionate care, St. Vincent’s could be the right fit for you. Apply online today at
careers at St. Vincent's Health System.
The Spec - Supply manages the daily operations of the Supply Chain Management department.
Education & Experience:
- Ensures that all services and activities regarding distribution are carried out accurately and in a timely manner
- Serves as liaison to achieve departmental goals
- Manages staff relations, including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management
- Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts and vendor relations
- Performs ongoing assessment, review and update of departmental procedures, processes and workflow to produce high-quality, cost-effective delivery of products and services
- Implements improvement plans based on the Director's approval
- Provides project management for product conversions or other initiatives within the organization
- Five years of progressively responsible experience with one year of leadership experience required
- High school or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
How To Apply
Applicants may proceed by clicking on the “Apply Now”.
To apply later, return to the Career page at
In addition, you may apply via one of our Employment computers in the following locations:
Human Resources located at St. Vincent’s Birmingham, 806 St. Vincent’s Drive, Birmingham, AL 35205 (4
floor in Building 1) 8:00am – 2:00pm
Human Resources located at St. Vincent’s East, 50 Medical Park East Drive, Suite 259, Birmingham, AL 35235 (2
floor) 8:00am – 2:00pm
Administration office at St. Vincent’s Blount, 150 Gilbreath Drive, Oneonta, AL 35121 9:00am-3:00pm
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to the complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at
between the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm (Eastern Standard Time) Monday through Friday.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, St. Vincent's and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent's and all its ministries based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have additional questions about your application process , you may contact the Ministry Service Center at
St. Vincent's participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-verify link below for more information.
(link to E-verify site)
A Member of Ascension Health - 19 months ago
St. Vincent's Health System is made up of five facilities: St. Vincent's Birmingham, St. Vincent's Blount, St. Vincent's East, St. Vincent's...