MOSAICA EDUCATION INC- Arts & Sciences Preparatory Academy, Cleveland, Ohio
We are seeking a dynamic Special Education - Autistic Teacher to serve our grades K- 8 students.
Candidates should be experienced and skilled in:
· Working with students on the Autism Spectrum
· Conducting diagnostic assessments for driving instruction
· Experience required working in Resource Room model or Co-teaching in a full room inclusion type model
Mosaica Instructional Aide Responsibilities
· To provide students with a first class learning experience that maximizes their intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development, including the development of their ability to apply their intellect to solving problems and contribute to their communities as enlightened and responsible citizens.
· Work as a part of a team, maintaining a commitment to excellence
· Bachelor Degree in Education specializing in Special Education and hold valid teacher State certification licensure
· Must demonstrate competency in all areas of content responsibility and be computer literate
· Experience with standardized testing and interpreting data, highly desirable
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Mosaica Education Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our innovative schools, please visit our web site at http://www.mosaicaeducation.com/ careers .
Mosaica Education - 10 months ago